Party at the Palace returns to Linlithgow, West Lothian, on Saturday 13th August and Sunday 14th August.
It is recommended that you only bring what you REALLY need to Party at the Palace. Here’s a list of things you can bring and things you can’t:
– Your tickets – download them onto your phone or print them off.
– I.D. – we operate a Challenge 25 policy across all bars.
– Sensible footwear.
– An empty water bottle for filling up at our water stations.
– It’s an outdoor event in Scotland so pack some sun cream and a poncho.
– Chairs and brollies are allowed in the marked zones. Please only use them with consideration to other customers.
– Cash – we accept cards however the wi-fi can be patchy so money is a safer bet.
– Medication – make sure you have any medication you require with you.
Do not bring:
– Food and drink. We have a large number of food outlets catering for all dietary requirements.
– Tents or gazebos.
– Fireworks or pyro of any kind.
– Pets / animals
– Professional camera/video/audio equipment with removable lenses
– Glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
For more information, or to buy tickets go to https://partyatthepalace.co.uk/product/buy-tickets/